Write a review of a technical or business-related book you have read recently which inspired you.
- Goodman M. Future Crimes: Inside the Digital Underground and the Battle for Our Connected World. New York: Penguin Random House L.L.C; 2015.
- Kelly K. New Rules for the New Economy: 10 Ways the Network Economy is Changing Everything. London: Fourth Estate; 1999.
- Robinson I, Webber J, Eifrem E. Graph Databases: New Opportunities for Connected Data. Sebastopol: O’Reilly Media, Inc; 2015.
- Godin Seth. The Dip: The Extraordinary Benefits of Knowing When to Quit (and When to Stick). London: Hachette UK; 2011.
- Harari YN. Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow. New York: Random House; 2016.
- IT Governance Privacy Team. EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): An Implementation and Compliance Guide. UK: IT Governance Ltd; 2017
- Kelly K. The Inevitable: Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future. New York: Penguin Putnam Inc; 2017
- Rosen D. The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right. JAMA. 2010 Feb 17
Back to all challenges