In order to respond to the challenges in a scalable and collaborative way, we ask candidates to use a Hugo website, which is already set up for you.
- clone the repo https://github.com/project-cx/pbx-candidate-answers
- if you are happy for your answers to be publicly available, you can just fork it
- note that GitHub charges for private repos, but BitBucket doesn’t
- set-up dev/test environment (optional, but this helps when writing content or modifying the template)
- if you are running locally, set up Go and Hugo to run the build (either on your host or using docker).
- if you are running from GitHub, in your repo settings, set the master brach to host the GitHub pages site
- add your answers as an entry to
_postsfolder (see examples)
- push your changes to your repo
- send us an email to email@example.com with a link to your repo
- we will reply with more details and a link to a Slack channel
Note that, depending on your CV, and how you rate against other candidates, we may ask you to submit a couple more challenges
Important: Don’t wait until you have all the answers to ping us (step #5). Part of the evaluation is to see how your work evolves and how we collaborate together.
Back to all challenges