The Head of Awareness and Operations reports directly to the CISO, as a strategic, non-technical advisor and manages the Group Security Operations team, as well as responsibility for our security awareness and education program.
This role supports coordination of the Group Security function and understands the responsibilities of each department, within the Group Security function, and operationalise, report on and streamline day to day tasks and help to ensure that our activities support strategic objectives and meet OKRs.
You’ll be responsible for developing and delivering strategies, methodologies, communications campaigns and training plans to raise the awareness of information security matters to infuse a cybersecurity mindset into all our employees and contractors, enabling them to take appropriate action as security risks arise.
The Security Operations Team provide a broad range of support, influence and coordination to our function and wider business, including the continued development of security operations.
Areas of responsibility include
Execution of Strategic Goals
- build the strategic direction of the function
- authority and responsibility to develop, implement, and execute the operational and tactical goals to meet strategic goals
Program Development and Management
- responsible for development, implementation and supervision of programs and services that are consistent with the organisation’s mission and strategic direction
Service driven function
- Streamline existing processes, while understanding and improving for the next iteration
- establish effective working relationships within the security community
About the security team at Photobox Group
PhotoBox Group Security (GS) is a trusted, high energy, empowered and proactive team. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, apply your security knowledge, learn a lot, be part of a highly productive team, and are able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, this is the place for you.
We have a great culture, with a very horizontal structure. We expect you to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, empowered, friendly, focused and responsible.
Our mission is to secure the magic moments created by our customers, across all our brands. Our operating principles define what we focus on and how we make decisions.
We hold ourselves accountable against these principles.
- We are enablers for the organisation, not a bottleneck
- We drive transparency and accountability in risk management
- We minimise vulnerabilities
- We hack ourselves first
- We educate and empower our internal stakeholders and developers
- We contribute to adding financial value.
A taste of what to expect as part of the team
We’ve recently moved to an incredible new space in Farringdon, with loads of natural light, spaces to support our ways of working and great neighbourhood bars and restaurants Regular socials, engagement activities, drinks, treats and plenty more – an you can be as involved in as little or as much as you’d like We’re open & honest, actively listening to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an awesome place to work Together we have shedloads of ambition and actively support each other to hit our goals and drive the business forward All sorts of Learning & Development support, including a dedicated budget per team
- 25 days Annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- AXA Private Medical insurance
- Denplan Private dental insurance (Depending on Grade)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance that pays out x4 salary
- Eye Care vouchers
- Interest free travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Generous credit to spend on our products (varies per brand)
About Photobox Group
Did you know we’re Europe’s leading retailer of personal and personalised products? Our family of brands – Photobox, Moonpig, Hofmann and PosterXXL – make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Role: Head of Awareness and Operations
- Location: United Kingdom
- Department: Technology, Security
- Employment type: Full-time
- Experience: Senior level