|Permanent||London, Paris, Valencia or Munich||here|
As the Head of Incident Response you will support the Group Security function in incident response activities, provide situational awareness, be responsible for leading initiatives associated with incident response findings, and provide guidance and coordination for incident response efforts including triage, evaluation, coordination, and executive reporting.
You must have a strong understanding of security operations, vulnerability management, and incident remediation within a complex global organisation.
- Provide leadership, solution innovation, product sourcing, and vendor relationship management to deliver situational awareness
- Lead the effort to identify, source, and integrate threat intelligence and situational awareness services
- Function as an incident response handler, directing IT and other departments during security incidents, including evidence preservation, corrective action, and preventive actions
- Work with CISO to develop current Incident Response function of the organisation, assisting the security team during a security incident situation
- Accept escalations from, and act as subject matter expert for security operations, vulnerability management, and threat intelligence teams as items transition to incident response
- Support research and analysis to provide internally approved and provisioned cyberspace situational awareness capabilities
- Focus on the technical challenges inherent in integrating new systems, components, facilities, and applications
- Relevant Lead/Head of experience in 1000+ FTE Enterprise
- Have a deep understanding and hands-on experience of secure engineering principles
- Great stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Remain calm under pressure
- ELK, Splunk, DarkTrace, SIEM
- ML and AI
- Security visualisation and graphs
Why else should you be interested?
Quite simply, you don’t like standing still. You are passionate about working on different and ambitious projects from Day 1 - otherwise you’d be bored! You thrive on working with people from different nationalities, different cultures and languages. You want to work within a successful and recognised company, but you also want the freedom to bring forward your own solutions and to make your own impact. You want to work somewhere where people really do know each other by name and where they genuinely want to help and challenge each other to learn, be better and more innovative every day. Most importantly, you want to work in a business where spreading joy is the mission and where we all have fun making it happen.
Photobox Group Security mission and principles
Our mission is to secure the magic moments created by our customers, across all our brands. Our operating principles define what we focus on and how we make decisions. We hold ourselves accountable against these principles.
- We are enablers for the organisation, not blockers
- We drive transparency and accountability in risk management
- We minimise vulnerabilities
- We hack ourselves first
- We educate and empower our internal stakeholders and developers
- We contribute to adding financial value
Why join Photobox Group Security?
PhotoBox Group Security is a trusted, high-energy, empowered, and proactive team. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, learn a lot, be part of a highly productive team, and are able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, this is the place for you.
We have a great culture, with a very horizonal structure. We expect you to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, empowered, friendly, focused, and responsible.
How to apply
We use Workable to track all our applicants, so your first step is to use the ‘Apply here’ link at the top of this page
In order to provide a fair and objective recruitment process, before we invite you for face-to-face interviews, we ask you to submit a number of answers to theoretical and practical questions (questions based on from quotes taken from your CV).
Until the the 8th of June, the best way for us to meet you and for you to meet us is to participate on the Open Security Summit (https://open-security-summit.org/).