|Permanent||London, Paris, Valencia or Munich||here|
As the Head of Infosec you will support the CISO with the management of the Group Security function, including all information systems related to customers, product, factory, compliance, audit, physical, and staff security.
You will be responsible for driving the Group’s enterprise security and risk management vision, strategy and programme to ensure protection of information assets and technologies. You will lead in the creation of an accountable, information security-conscious culture and a system security architecture built on high-quality standards, as well as regular status monitoring and quality reporting activities.
- Consult, approve and/or validate existing business strategic directions and investment plans as they relate to the protection of systems and data
- Get the big information security risk management picture including third parties, service providers, and integrating with internal control, compliance, and risk management functions
- Setting strategic direction
- Ensuring the privacy and protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of customers and employees
- Management of IT investigations, digital forensics, e-discovery, breach response, and reaction plan responsibilities
- Information Risk Management standards and practical application using recognised standards (ISO, NIST, etc.)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) designed to ensure comprehensive and documented assurance relevant to the organisation
- Represent the Group as the authority for security and controls to clients, customers, partners, competitors, auditors, regulators and internal stakeholders
- Line management of sub-teams within the group security team
- Liaise with brands under Photobox Group to support security and compliance processes
- Support the creation of KPIs for OKR setting
- Ensure recurring processes are documented, recorded, and evidenced by relevant teams/staff
- Present to SMT/Exec on security-related concerns/developments on a regular basis
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to present and engage at C-Level
- Experience in Strategic consulting
- Significant InfoSec experience working as Lead/Head within a 1000+FTE Enterprise
- Strong knowledge of secure engineering principles
- Calm under pressure
- Significant experience in multiple areas of Technology and Security (wide knowledge set required)
- Applicants must have a valid EU work permit (we will not provide visa sponsorship)
- We do not wish to use recruitment agencies for this role.
Why else should you be interested?
Quite simply, you don’t like standing still. You are passionate about working on different and ambitious projects from Day 1 - otherwise you’d be bored! You thrive on working with people from different nationalities, different cultures and languages. You want to work within a successful and recognised company, but you also want the freedom to bring forward your own solutions and to make your own impact. You want to work somewhere where people really do know each other by name and where they genuinely want to help and challenge each other to learn, be better and more innovative every day. Most importantly, you want to work in a business where spreading joy is the mission and where we all have fun making it happen.
Photobox Group Security mission and principles
Our mission is to secure the magic moments created by our customers, across all our brands. Our operating principles define what we focus on and how we make decisions. We hold ourselves accountable against these principles.
- We are enablers for the organisation, not blockers
- We drive transparency and accountability in risk management
- We minimise vulnerabilities
- We hack ourselves first
- We educate and empower our internal stakeholders and developers
- We contribute to adding financial value
Why join Photobox Group Security?
PhotoBox Group Security is a trusted, high-energy, empowered, and proactive team. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, learn a lot, be part of a highly productive team, and are able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, this is the place for you.
We have a great culture, with a very horizonal structure. We expect you to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, empowered, friendly, focused, and responsible.
How to apply
We use Workable to track all our applicants, so your first step is to use the ‘Apply here’ link at the top of this page
In order to provide a fair and objective recruitment process, before we invite you for face-to-face interviews, we ask you to submit a number of answers to theoretical and practical questions (questions based on from quotes taken from your CV).
Until the the 8th of June, the best way for us to meet you and for you to meet us is to participate on the Open Security Summit (https://open-security-summit.org/).