|Permanent||London, Paris, Valencia or Munich||here|
As the Head of Risk and Compliance, you will work alongside the Group Security management team and act as an ambassador for PhotoBox Group’s compliance culture and standards, enabling the highest standards of compliance with GDPR and PCI. You will advise the company on the impact of regulation on all aspects of the business, while creating a modern risk culture powered by real-time risk visualisation and monitoring.
- Take overall responsibility for managing and developing PhotoBox Group’s risk and compliance systems
- Advise in the creation and implementation of risk and compliance policies, regularly presenting issues and recommendations
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and PCI, and be the key point-of-contact for the four main EU Supervisory Authorities (UK, France, Spain and Germany)
- Take responsibility for all risk and compliance policies and complete annual reviews, proposing improvements to better manage risk
- Manage the further development of PhotoBox Group’s risk assessment system, ensuring that each matter is managed and monitored by the appropriate system and that the various risk controls are populated
- Support investigations into any breaches -- or potential breaches -- and report on possible violations of, or legal jeopardy posed by, all regulations and statutes covering Photobox Group
- Well versed in the range of risk management frameworks, including but not limited to operational, financial, data protection, and information security
- Strong understanding of emerging UK and European legislation, such as IDD and GDPR, codes of practice and industry guidelines potentially affecting the Photobox Group
- Able to form close working relationships and influence senior stakeholders
- Able to operate effectively within a fast-paced organisation
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- GRC, ISMS, GDPR, PCI, ISO 27001
- Security Policies, Risk Management
- Risk Visualisation
- Python, R (language)
Why else should you be interested?
Quite simply, you don’t like standing still. You are passionate about working on different and ambitious projects from Day 1 - otherwise you’d be bored! You thrive on working with people from different nationalities, different cultures and languages. You want to work within a successful and recognised company, but you also want the freedom to bring forward your own solutions and to make your own impact. You want to work somewhere where people really do know each other by name and where they genuinely want to help and challenge each other to learn, be better and more innovative every day. Most importantly, you want to work in a business where spreading joy is the mission and where we all have fun making it happen.
Photobox Group Security mission and principles
Our mission is to secure the magic moments created by our customers, across all our brands. Our operating principles define what we focus on and how we make decisions. We hold ourselves accountable against these principles.
- We are enablers for the organisation, not blockers
- We drive transparency and accountability in risk management
- We minimise vulnerabilities
- We hack ourselves first
- We educate and empower our internal stakeholders and developers
- We contribute to adding financial value
Why join Photobox Group Security?
PhotoBox Group Security is a trusted, high-energy, empowered, and proactive team. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, learn a lot, be part of a highly productive team, and are able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, this is the place for you.
We have a great culture, with a very horizonal structure. We expect you to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, empowered, friendly, focused, and responsible.
How to apply
In order to provide a fair and objective recruitment process, before we invite you for face-to-face interviews, we ask you to submit your answers to theoretical and practical challenges. This helps us to identify your suitability and experience level.
Each challenge should take no longer than 10 - 15 minutes to complete, however, in order to highlight your key skills, you may take longer than the suggested time if you wish.
Please see SOME OF THE CHALLENGES we might ask you to do (we customise these based on your experience and CV).