|Permanent||London, Paris, Valencia or Munich||here|
Working alongside the group security senior management team, you will be responsible for defining strategy, and implementing and measuring secure operations within the Photobox Group. You will provide management for collaboration between the Security and IT Operations teams within the group to help mitigate risk.
- Provide operational support, guidance, and vision to development teams. Work with team and product owners, providing guidance and execution of best practice.
- Be responsible for all IT Security Operations, including the technology and production environments
- Define objectives and track results for team members in a supportive, motivating, and fact-driven way
- Proactively identify and resolve issues relating to people, product, tech and development.
- Strong knowledge of the threat landscape and working knowledge of global threats to cybersecurity
- Strong, hands-on, knowledge and understanding of ISO 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Strong technical knowledge of secure engineering principles
- Experience in Technical Security Testing
- Relevant experience in a 1000+ FTE Enterprise
- Excellent communication skills with teams at all levels across the business
- Devops, SRE, Beyond Corp
- AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipeline
- Active Directory, Nagios, Grafana
- Python, Bash
In order to respond to the challenges in a scalable and collaborative way, we ask candidates to use a Jekyll based website. which will be setup for you.
- clone the repo https://github.com/project-cx/pbx-candidate-answers
- if you are happy for your answers to be publicly available, you can just fork it
- note that GitHub charges for private repos, but BitBucket doesn’t
- set-up dev/test environment (optional, but will help when writing content or modifying the template)
- if you are running locally, setup Jekyll to run the build (either on your host or using docker).
- if you are running from GitHub, in your repo settings, set the master brach to host the GitHub pages site
- add your answers as an entry to
_postsfolder (see examples)
- push your changes to your repo
- send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your repo
- we will reply with more details and a link to an Slack organisation
Note that depending on your CV and how you rate against other candidates, we will ask you do submit a couple more challenges
Important: Don’t wait until you have all the answers to ping us (step #5). Part of the evaluation is to see how your work evolve and how we collaborate together
Describe a time when you had to translate an organisational strategy into concrete deliverables that resulted in positive business outcomes.
Describe a time when your team’s workload was unbalanced. How did you prioritise and delegate the work?
Describe a time where your team was operating independently and more team collaboration was needed. How did you address this and what was the outcome?
Why else should you be interested?
Quite simply, you don’t like standing still. You are passionate about working on different and ambitious projects from Day 1 - otherwise you’d be bored! You thrive on working with people from different nationalities, different cultures and languages. You want to work within a successful and recognised company, but you also want the freedom to bring forward your own solutions and to make your own impact. You want to work somewhere where people really do know each other by name and where they genuinely want to help and challenge each other to learn, be better and more innovative every day. Most importantly, you want to work in a business where spreading joy is the mission and where we all have fun making it happen.
Photobox Group Security mission and principles
Our mission is to secure the magic moments created by our customers, across all our brands. Our operating principles define what we focus on and how we make decisions. We hold ourselves accountable against these principles.
- We are enablers for the organisation, not blockers
- We drive transparency and accountability in risk management
- We minimise vulnerabilities
- We hack ourselves first
- We educate and empower our internal stakeholders and developers
- We contribute to adding financial value
Why join Photobox Group Security?
PhotoBox Group Security is a trusted, high-energy, empowered, and proactive team. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, learn a lot, be part of a highly productive team, and are able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, this is the place for you.
We have a great culture, with a very horizonal structure. We expect you to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, empowered, friendly, focused, and responsible.
How to apply
In order to provide a fair and objective recruitment process, before we invite you for face-to-face interviews, we ask you to submit your answers to theoretical and practical challenges. This helps us to identify your suitability and experience level.
Each challenge should take no longer than 10 - 15 minutes to complete, however, in order to highlight your key skills, you may take longer than the suggested time if you wish.
Please see below SOME OF THE CHALLENGES we might ask you to do (we customise these based on your experience and CV)