|Permanent||London, Paris, Valencia or Munich||here|
Working alongside the group security senior management team, you will be responsible for defining strategy, and implementing and measuring secure operations within the Photobox Group. You will provide management for collaboration between the Security and IT Operations teams within the group to help mitigate risk.
- Provide operational support, guidance, and vision to development teams. Work with team and product owners, providing guidance and execution of best practice.
- Be responsible for all IT Security Operations, including the technology and production environments
- Define objectives and track results for team members in a supportive, motivating, and fact-driven way
- Proactively identify and resolve issues relating to people, product, tech and development.
- Strong knowledge of the threat landscape and working knowledge of global threats to cybersecurity
- Strong, hands-on, knowledge and understanding of ISO 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Strong technical knowledge of secure engineering principles
- Experience in Technical Security Testing
- Relevant experience in a 1000+ FTE Enterprise
- Excellent communication skills with teams at all levels across the business
- Devops, SRE, Beyond Corp
- AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipeline
- Active Directory, Nagios, Grafana
- Python, Bash
Why else should you be interested?
Quite simply, you don’t like standing still. You are passionate about working on different and ambitious projects from Day 1 - otherwise you’d be bored! You thrive on working with people from different nationalities, different cultures and languages. You want to work within a successful and recognised company, but you also want the freedom to bring forward your own solutions and to make your own impact. You want to work somewhere where people really do know each other by name and where they genuinely want to help and challenge each other to learn, be better and more innovative every day. Most importantly, you want to work in a business where spreading joy is the mission and where we all have fun making it happen.
Photobox Group Security mission and principles
Our mission is to secure the magic moments created by our customers, across all our brands. Our operating principles define what we focus on and how we make decisions. We hold ourselves accountable against these principles.
- We are enablers for the organisation, not blockers
- We drive transparency and accountability in risk management
- We minimise vulnerabilities
- We hack ourselves first
- We educate and empower our internal stakeholders and developers
- We contribute to adding financial value
Why join Photobox Group Security?
PhotoBox Group Security is a trusted, high-energy, empowered, and proactive team. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, learn a lot, be part of a highly productive team, and are able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, this is the place for you.
We have a great culture, with a very horizonal structure. We expect you to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, empowered, friendly, focused, and responsible.
How to apply
In order to provide a fair and objective recruitment process, before we invite you for face-to-face interviews, we ask you to submit your answers to theoretical and practical challenges. This helps us to identify your suitability and experience level.
Each challenge should take no longer than 10 - 15 minutes to complete, however, in order to highlight your key skills, you may take longer than the suggested time if you wish.
Please see SOME OF THE CHALLENGES we might ask you to do (we customise these based on your experience and CV).