Support all elements of information security in the provision of external services and internal information security requirements.
What will you do?
- In association with the Head of Information Security and the wider Group Security team you will create and maintain an overall security architecture
- Ensure that all necessary security policies and procedures are established and maintained in relation to the on-going service operation
- Ensure on-going compliance with InfoSec standards
- Act as company contact and representative for all third party audits
- Support strategic security planning to achieve business goals by prioritising defence initiatives and co-ordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future security technologies
- Support development and communication of security strategies to the Operational Team and all other key stakeholders, including Partners and Clients, as required
- Support development, implementation, maintenance and oversight for enforcement of policies, procedures and associated plans for all system and information security requirements based on industry-standard best practices. Recommend and implement changes in security policies and practices in accordance with changes in legislation
- Maintain the security incident process such that all stakeholders understand and perform their duties when an incident occurs
- Support penetration testing of all systems in order to identify system vulnerabilities
Who are you?
- Degree in business informatics or compareable training
- In-depth knowledge of information security and common security standards, such as ISO 27001, BSI IT Grundschutz and PCI DSS
- Knowledge in the coordination of projects and programs
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructures and cloud services and infrastructure protection, such as Amazon AWS
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and software architectures
- Very good communication skills
- Secure appearance and assertiveness
- High degree of independent work
- German and English fluently in spoken and written
You must be have good experience in at least one or more of the following:
Applicants must have a valid EU work permit (we will not provide visa sponsorship).
We do not wish to use recruitment agencies for this role.
Why else should you be interested?
Quite simply, you don’t like standing still. You are passionate about working on different & ambitious projects from Day 1 - otherwise you’d be bored! You thrive on working with people from different nationalities, cultures, and languages. You want to work within a successful and recognised company, but you also want the freedom to bring forward your own solutions and make your own impact. You want to work somewhere where people really do know each other by name and where they genuinely want to help and challenge each other to learn, be better and more innovative every day. Most importantly, you want to work in a business where spreading joy is the mission and where we all have fun making it happen.
Photobox Group Security mission and principles
Our mission is to secure the magic moments created by our customers, across all our brands. Our operating principles define what we focus on and how we make decisions. We hold ourselves accountable against these principles.
- We are enablers for the organisation, not blockers
- We drive transparency and accountability in risk management
- We minimise vulnerabilities
- We hack ourselves first
- We educate and empower our internal stakeholders and developers
- We contribute to adding financial value
Why join Photobox Group Security?
PhotoBox Group Security is a trusted, high-energy, empowered, and proactive team. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, learn a lot, be part of a highly productive team, and are able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, this is the place for you.
We have a great culture, with a very horizonal structure. We expect you to be knowledgeable, trustworthy, empowered, friendly, focused, and responsible.
How to apply
Submit your application by clicking the link at the top of this page.
In order to provide a fair and objective recruitment process, before we invite you for face-to-face interviews, we ask you to submit your answers to theoretical and practical challenges. This helps us to identify your suitability and experience level.
Each challenge should take no longer than 10 - 15 minutes to complete, however, in order to highlight your key skills, you may take longer than the suggested time if you wish.